Precise Management and Research Consultancy is seeking a Bank Supervisor to join the team.
• Any business related degree.
• At least 3 years' experience in the banking sector.
• Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in IT, Excel, and Pastel
• Advanced Excel Qualification.
• Offering financial review, analysis, and assistance to internal departments and management, taking into consideration the interests and providing variance explanations.
• Organizing meetings, as well as updating accounting and business records
• Preparing monthly trial balances for all projects.
• Reviewing payment packages for completeness and updating the ledger.
• Preparing month-end journals for salaries, accruals, prepayments for review by the Finance Manager to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
• Reviewing allocated bank reconciliations timeously.
• Participating in the preparation of annual work-plans and budgets and participating in forecasting and variance analysis in compliance with applicable requirements.
• Recommending best practices to safeguard organizational resources.
• Coordinating the implementation of the Financial Management, Accounting SOP, and Donor Rules and Regulations and other policies and procedures, as well as supporting the Finance and Manager to evaluate such policies and procedures and making recommendations for improvement in line with changes in the operating environment.
• Acting as a contact person for internal and external audits.