GRADUATE TRAINEE - HUMAN RESOURCE
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of Human Resource Graduate Trainee . The candidate will be responsible for handling administrative duties in the HR department which include but are not limited to recruitment, maintaining personnel records, and managing HR documents. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above mentioned post.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources management/ management from a well-recognized university.
• Conversant with the Zimbabwean Labor laws and labour relations
• Experience with processing employee’s payroll and benefits. Knowledge of Belina Payroll is a requirement.
• The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate the following competencies: Interpersonal skills, teamwork, communication, client orientation, and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Assists in the recruitment and selection process including preparing selection committee reports on candidate interviews, performing background checks, and issuing employment contracts.
• Compiles and maintains employee files.
• Maintain and ensure staff database in Microsoft Dynamics has up to date accurate information which matches with personal files.
• Supports internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
• Assists in the planning and coordination of training programs, workshops, and seminars.
Human Resources Manager
below 25 years of age