COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ADMINSTRATOR
We have been retained by our client in the INSURANCE sector to facilitate the recruitment of a Compensation and Benefits Administrator. The candidate must have a solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement, health & dental insurance, etc.) and relevant regulations. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned job position.
• Experience with Belina Payroll Software is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office; HRMS system and understanding of data recording and analysis.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities.
• Attention to detail and time management skills are key for this role.
• Reliable with adherence to confidentiality dictations.
• Good Financial Acumen, and project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices.
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
• O Levels.
• Degree in Human Resources or Psychology or Administration & Finance.
• Diploma in Payroll or Compensation and Benefits is essential.
• At least 2 years’ proven working experience under the Compensation & Benefits Department.
• Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
• Administers employee insurance programs.
• Advises and informs employees of changes and developments related to compensation and benefits.
• Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to plan administrators and other applicable service providers.
• Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by the company.
• Conducts employee surveys, and other research and demographic plans required to collect accurate quotes from appropriate providers.
• Monitors all administrations and insurance plans’ reports to ensure the organization’s compliancy with plan requirements.
• Ensures the organizations benefits plans are compliant with the applicable provisions.
• Maintains knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.