We have been retained by our client in the banking sector to look for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill in the position of a Credit Controller. The Credit Controller will be responsible for negotiation of payment plans and checking on customers credit ratings.
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• The incumbents should also have three (3) or more years’ experience on a similar position.
• Be highly computer literate and proficient in Accounting packages.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work with minimum supervision.
• Communicate well and being analytical.
• Ensuring that customers pay on time.
• Deciding whether to offer or not to offer credit.
• Executing the credit policy and procedures.
• Invoicing, issuing of monthly statements, debtor’s reconciliations and following up customers for payments.
• Producing debtors age analysis.
• Monitoring debtors’ balances.