Our client in the Banking Sector is looking for a Research Economist. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above-mentioned post.
• Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any relevant field.
• Experience working in a development finance institution will be an added advantage.
• Ability to engage with a wide range of Stakeholders in private, public and academia.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to work with diverse teams.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Analyses fiscal, monetary and sectoral policies plus regulatory pronouncements in areas relevant to infrastructure
• Produces weekly economic bulletins
• Produces monthly infrastructure bulletins
• Generates sectoral research reports e.g. Energy, Transport, Water & Sanitation, ICT and Housing sectors
• Analyses opportunities, challenges and implications for the Bank
• Develops survey tools appropriate to the Bank's needs
• Conducts periodic customer & key stakeholder satisfaction surveys for the Bank
• Conducts competitor analysis research
• Conducts case study analyses for benchmarks with Bank projects
• Performs economic analysis appraisal on projects considered by the Ban