We have been retained by our client in the insurance sector to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven personnel to fill the vacant position of an Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor is responsible for preparing detailed informative working papers and file audit correspondence as well as writing clearly, and concisely. accurate audit reports using data gathered by self and others. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons.
- Have excellent communication and influencing slob Have a practical knowledge of IT systems
- Effective change management agent
- An expert conflict resolution manager
- Hove sound leadership and management skits
- Knowledge of the regulatory and Legal framework that govern the operation of departments Knowledge of ethics and fraud Information technology
- Have excellent report writing skills
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Manning and Conducting audit assignments in line with approved audit plan Auditing performance of systems and special investigations
- Reviewing of accounting policies and procedures in line with SAP Compliance and substantive testing
- Evaluating and installing of physical controls to safeguard company assets Designing, updating and executing internal audit programs
- Preparing of internal audit reports
- Reporting to management on any issues requiring their attention.
- Preparing detailed informative working papers and file audit correspondence Writing clear, concise. accurate audit reports using data gathered by self and others
- Preparing monthly progress reports
- Undertaking investigative audits at request of management Giving assurance on Risk management processes.
Human Resources Manager