Technical Training Officer
We have been retained by our client in the MINING sector to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven personnel to fill the vacant position of TECHNICAL TRAINING OFFICER. The position requires the TECHNICAL TRAINING OFFICER to provide various technical disciplines through building organizational capability to manage change by implementing individual/team learning programs that provide requisite knowledge, skills, and attitude to perform the expected operations of ZCDC and achieve its mandate. Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons.
Degree in Human Resources Management/Social Science.
Apprenticeship trained skilled Class 1 certification.
Professional qualification in Training Management
A clean Class 4 Driver’s License is an added advantage.
At least 4 years of working experience in a Technical Training role in a mining and/or related industry environment.
Sound knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems.
• Manage the Apprenticeship and the technical skills upgrade programmes.
• Performance of planned and ad-hoc skills audits to feed into the strategic people
resourcing and succession planning processes.
• Perform needs analysis, compile training material, conduct interventions and evaluate
• Ensure business continuity by running relevant technical programs.
• Ensure learning application through learning evaluation in line with the ROI technology.
• Implementation of all HR interventions and company OD programs related to technical
• Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to the learning
Human Resources Manager