We have been retained by our client in the health sector to facilitate the recruitment and selection of a self-driven personnel to fill the vacant position of a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of the necessary procedures and activities leading to the successful implementation and management of the Dental Health projects. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons.
· Bachelor of Dental Surgery
· Solid competence in the use of computers and various means of communication
· Good communication skills in written and spoken English
· Competent driver with a clean class 4 driver’s license
The following will be an added advantage:
Degree in Public Health /M&E / Statistical packages
· Organize and participate in dental outreaches in the supported areas.
· Schedule and pay regular visits to the participating dental hospital clinics (in collaboration with MoHCC) and schools.
· Organize and facilitate project related meetings, trainings and workshops and ensure that reports are produced and maintained properly.
· Provision of adequate project related material and funds for field staff’s use, to ensure continuity of activities.